Our special guest Walter Lodali, wine producer from the prestigious area of Langhe in Piemonte, joins us for an evening of tasting his award-winning wines. Hear from our dear friend about the family winery, the wine-making process and culture of the Barolo wine country.
Welcome also Wine Expert Alvise Purpura, from Sicily, from Vinoveritas Wine Imports.
You’ll taste five of the incredible and highly acclaimed LODALI wines while hearing directly from our esteemed guests.
This will be a flavorful evening in honor of exemplary Piemontese wine production as well as a celebration of our annual trips to the magical hills of the UNESCO Site.
Please reserve your Wine Tasting Ticket by selecting above.
Included with your reservation:
- Tasting 5 select wines from the LODALI winery
- Meet Walter, the winemaker, personally
- Apply your $20 Tasting Ticket Reservation toward any purchases placed that night
- Enjoy special discounts during the Wine Tasting Event
- Have the opportunity to place pre-orders for larger quantities
- Wine by the glass or bottle available for purchase
- Assorted ‘spuntini’ – snacks – served during the event
Tuesday, March 7 OPEN HOUSE STYLE from 4:00 – 7:00 pm. Check in with staff upon arrival for your Wine Tasting Ticket. Arrive anytime during those hours – come and taste before your evening out or stay awhile and visit.
Location: MAZZONE OLIVE OIL, 6300 S Tamiami Trail, Sarasota 34231
There are no reviews yet.