INTRODUCTION TO ITALIAN LANGUAGE
Have you been dreaming of speaking Italian? Do you want to prepare for an upcoming trip to Italy? Is learning a new language on your “bucket list”? Well, perfetto!
Come to Mazzone and meet our fabulous instructors from Rome as they share the wonderful Italian language with you in the relaxing, beautiful setting of our Sarasota location.
Our instructors will be traveling all the way from Tampa weekly to lead you through this journey of getting to know the basics of the Italian language!
Here are some important details to know:
Introductory Italian Lessons
- A general introduction to one of the most beautiful languages in the world!
- Four, one-hour classes instructed by native Italian speakers with teaching expertise
- Registration window ends October 6, 2023 at 5:00 pm
- Class Dates: Fridays, 10/13, 10/20, 10/27 and 11/3
- Class Time: promptly begins at 4:00 pm and ends at 5:00 pm (please arrive at 3:45)
- Class Location: Mazzone Olive Oil, 6300 S Tamiami Trail, Sarasota 34231
- Curriculum provided (bring pen or pencil, and note paper if desired)
- Complimentary glass of select Italian wine included (white, rosè or red)
- Class size: minimum 10; maximum 20
- No refunds or exchanges for absences or cancelations
- Additional purchases allowed before and after class (wine by the glass, wine by the bottle, or any other purchases available – doors close at 6:00 pm)
- Course Fee $180, non-refundable, includes one glass of wine per class